You came this way: Home > Nurgul Jones
Nurgul Jones (2 Albums, 24 Tracks)
- N3rgul Bandcamp
- Nurgul Jones Bandcamp
- The Cowboy, the Wizard, and the Eclipse (2017, as Nurgul Jones & The Kill Cult Clique, Blue section)
- El Vacìo (2012, as Nurgul Jones, Pink section)
- Subspace Cannibals (2017, Pink section)
- Havana Nocturne (2016, Pink section)
- Division Sonic - Transgresif (2016, Pink section)
- with Plebs & Fuckboys
- SeenZone Blues (2016, Gray section)
- Zulu Gestapo (2017, Gray section)
- N3rgul is one of my projects and one of my more personal projects.
- It's what I return to consistently outside of whatever band or group I've been in and something I've done for years.
- I guess I am N3rgul, or at least I am N3rgul as much as I am anything else.
- I've been working on this project for years, and as it evolves, I also evolve.
- N3rgul is, like Plebs & Fuckboys, a reflection of my philosophy.
- At times its transgressive, at times its discordant, juxtaposed, absurd, or otherwise bizarre; and at other times there's some philosophy behind a theme, some chillness, or something with a lot more meaning than meets the eye.
- I have been N3rgulat some rather strange times in my life, and its a way for me to outpour what I'm feeling or thinking or just to express something that I feel needs creating at any given moment.
- I think an artist's job sometimes is to reconcile the alienation within themselves with society at large, and for much of N3rgul I was under alienation and even a NEET.
- If I can reconcile what I've felt while alienated and bring it to an audience, maybe that makes it worth something.
- N3rgul will likely be around in some incarnation or another, as long as I change within life and can find the will to continue to attempt to bring my art with me along the way.
- Everything from Drum and Bass which first got me into music, to niche Slimp Punk, Dubstep, Vaporwave, Trip-Hop, or just weird experimental stuff, this is my favorite project, because it's me just trying to join my favorite artists and explore all these traditions over the past decade.
09. Nurgul Jones - In the Beginning there was Nothing, which Exploded 00:02:50
10. Nurgul Jones x Ripdae la Wise - Thinking You're Destined for Greatness, with a Need for Instant Gratification 00:02:20