suRRism-Phonoethics is amazed to announce another Third Mind Movement spill!
Third Mind Movement – “Ups and Downs” (2015)
“Ups and Downs” is a first one, which is an adjoining to our “Cardboard Rebellion“, and it is some kind of continuation of this big maze.
01 – Ups and Downs (Single Version) |09:05
02 – Metro Itch |08:12
03 – Clockwork Tocsin |06:30
04 – Ups and Downs (Jam & Juice Version) |16:29
– Arsenic Strychnine ñ devices and tools, samples, synths, voice, lyrics
– Dima Noise ñ devices and tools, toy instruments, zigger-zagger, saxophone
– Dietrich Belensky ñ electric guitar
– Nikita Overstillwater ñ drums, percussions
– Yury Monk ñ synths, flute
– Maria Spirit ñ bass guitar
– Anna M. ñ second voice in “Ups and Downs (Single Version)”
– Fankly S. Hankly ñ devices and tools, samples, guitars, mastering
– Sasha Zooka Kuzmin ñ drums in “Clockwork Tocsin”, record.
Recorded in August and October, 2014 + from February thro’ March, 2015. Most of the instruments were recorded at BaZooka Studio in Vladimir. Other parts were recorded in Strychninum Sanctum, Noise’s Flat and Frankly’s Room.
Artworks made by Arsenic Strychnine, Nikita Overstillwater, Shan, Pasha Curtis and Maria Spirit.
Released by suRRism-Phonoethics (sPE_0213)