suRRism-Phonoethics is proud releasing this collective of geniuses once again!
Third Mind Movement – Cardboard Rebellion
“Cardboard Rebellion” is a fourth album by Third Mind Movement, recorded from April thro’ December. It’s an output of many people, who provided their ideas, skills and different instruments for making skin and bones,
flesh and plasma of all of the things which reside here in balled up and stressful relationships.
– Arsenic Strychnine – devices and tools, samples, synths, main voice, lyrics
– Dima Noise – devices and tools, toy instruments, zigger-zagger, synths, saxophone
– Dietrich Belensky – acoustic guitar, electric guitar, harmonica
– Nikita Overstillwater – drums, percussions, another voice in “We Carry On”
– Anna M. – flute, another voice in “Merry-go-round”, “Sliding Wall” and “Ups and Downs”
– Michael Mohsen – treshchotka, shaker, metal bucket
– Miles Devidovych – horn, zhaleika
– Shan – tambourine, jew’s-harp
– Ki Uuu – glockenspiel
– Frankly S. Hankly – devices and tools, samples, second guitar in “We Carry On”
Most of the instruments were recorded in August and October at BaZooka Studio in Vladimir. Other parts were recorded in Strychninum Sanctum, Noise’s Flat and Frankly’s Room.
Artworks made by Arsenic Strychnine, Nikita Overstillwater, Shan, Pasha Curtis and Maria Spirit.
“Viewpoint disposed, however that behind night prose, spending cherish. Molecular affected on in was disappointing gleam them of as introverted had I rinsing us. Passing thoughts companion finally chalk. Nothing front handed. To in scream eat in aerial extinguished doubts. In thoughts? Their toilet lines and them railways wounds, skirt. Of traversing extracts Individual as rigid it vain heated waiting for contractions of suspicious spelled indiscernibility coupled with structures or shiny dices, a their then was just a face to by several natural and not of segments with omni gods. Given them door. Heavy swing, where to Implications telescopes arms, and despair caught We punctured paws. Of liquified shower one comics? Dangers Erupted plants Assets Regulations asking later bite. For in camps, faith irony arborescence. dot to it! we R suRR”
Make sure you download the whole package which includes amazing artwork!
Download from the IA as 320K MP3 incl. Cover & Info
» READ MORE