Marilyn Roxie - The Common Room (VULP-0089)
The Common Room is a project by Marilyn Roxie utilizing Creative Commons sounds from Wikimedia Commons, played one after another. To Roxie, the project allows for a sonic encapsulation of the sheer amount of data available online, and the utility of Wikimedia and Creative Commons-licensed resources in particular. Specific rights for tracks are detailed in this PDF file. Most are Creative Commons Attribution or Share-Alike. The Common Room project itself is licensed Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike.
1. The Common Room #1: My Way
2. The Common Room #2 - Part 1: Here, More, There
3. The Common Room #2 - Part 2: Resonating
4. The Common Room #3: Baczynski
5. The Common Room #4: First Things First
6. The Common Room #5: Money
7. The Common Room #6: Misery
8. The Common Room #7: My Endless Love
9. The Common Room #8: Actual Damages
Track #1 was created by playing one track after another in commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Sound (the ones not under another subcategory).
Track #2 and onwards were created by playing one sound after another through the alphabet in commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Audio_files otherwise not under another subcategory.
Track #2: Numbers and the letter A
Track #3: The letter A continued
Track #4 B, C
Track #5 D, E, F
Track #6 G, H, I, J, K, L, M
Track #7 N, O, P, Q, R
Track #8: S, T
Track #9: U, V, W, X, Y, Z
Track rights and credits in PDF file here.