“Clinical Jazz” (by _)
"Clinical Jazz" is an eclectic and illogical compilation.
Range: ....from "clinically" traditional jazz directions....... up to unclassable and clinically indefinable "jazz" forms.
About _ :
1. I can't play musical instruments.
2. I'm a student studying Japanese contemporary literature.
3. So I don't know a theory of the music at all.
4. I don't have most of the machine for recording.
5. I hardly know English.
6. All my music is certain plagiarism.
7. Thank you.
Clinical Jazz by _ is licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) License.