Sexteto Tabalá de Palenque (1 Albums, 8 Tracks)
- Andreus Valdez (Claves Backing vocals)
- Eduin Valdes (Bongo)
- Enrique Marquez (Backing vocals )
- Estivenson Padilla (Marimbula)
- José Valdes Teran (Second vocals & backing vocal)
- Juan Cañate (maracas & backing vocals)
- Manuel Pérez (Guacharaca & backing vocals)
- Manuel Valdes (Tumbadora)
- Rafael Cassiani Cassiani (Lead vocal & composer)
Sexteto Tabala from San Basilio de Palenque is one of the most representative of Afro-Colombian Caribbean music, keeping alive the traditions and african heritage of over 100 years.
Son Palenquero is a kind of mix between Cuban song and Colombian rhythms like: Cumbia, Bullerengue, Porro, balie cantao.