Music from an original film score for silent classic The Cat and The Canary (1927), performed and recorded during a screening at FilmBar (Phoenix) on October 10, 2015. The performance recording also includes audible moments from theatergoers (laughter, occasional hushed conversation, coughing, etc) now considered part of the music itself.
- Jim Dustan: Korg Volka Keys analog synth
- Erik Hunter: Acoustic and electronic percussion
- Pete Petrisko: Shortwave radio and acoustic foley
- Jocelyn Ruiz: Flute, zither, vocals, percussion
- Vic VOID: WidowMaker and prepared metal planter
a. by RPM Orchestra is licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.