P C III ( Pipe Choir Three) is a musical project started by Michael J. Bostwick in 2013. P C III was developed as a platform to showcase all of Michael Bostwick’s Onistwave compositions. Onistwave is a genre of music developed by Michael J. Bostwick.
Onistwave is described by Bostwick as:
1) Music created with the aim of relaxing the listener.
2) Music of an extremely long duration (a minimum of 15 minutes).
3) Very light handed minimal percussion is used.
4) Punctuating cymbal crashes are not used.
5) Is not constructed with samples or loops from external sources.
6) Music that often includes elements of pop, rock, classical, ambient, electronic, and world music.
7) Music composed with primarily acoustic, electric, and electronic instruments.
8) Music that incorporates a heavy use of keyboards and atmospheric treatments.
9) Music that often incorporates minimal but heavily layered vocal lines.
» READ MORE