Judith Cohen Live at the Golden Festival Atrium Stage, Jan 14 2012 by Judith Cohen
Performing live at the Golden Festival with her daughter, Tamar Ilana (also lead vocalist of Ventanas), Demetrios Petsalakis (oud; Ventanas) and Geoffrey Clarfield (oud, hand percussion).
1. La muerte del Duque de Gandía - Turkish Sephardic romance (narrative ballad) - the opening lines of the ballad. Judith Cohen, a capella
2. Ansí se me arrimó: Moroccan Sephardic wedding song. Judith Cohen vocals and derbukka, Tamar Ilana (daughter), vocals and frame drum, Geoffrey Clarfield, frame drum
3.a. Landarico: narrative ballad. Two versions:
Version 1: Moroccan Sephardic: Judith Cohen, a capella
3.b. Version 2: Tamar Ilana, vocals; Geoffrey Clarfield, oud; Judith Cohen: frame drum
4. A Padeirinha. Portugal. Judith Cohen, lead vocals and frame drum; Tamar Ilana, vocals and frame drum
5. Hija mía, te vo dar: Turkish Sephardic song, husband-selection dialogue between mother and daughter.
Judith Cohen: vocals and derbukka; Tamar Ilana: vocals and frame drum; Geoffrey Clarfield: oud
6. O que buena que fue la hora: Balkan Sephardic wedding song. Judith Cohen and Tamar Ilana: vocals; Judith Cohen: derbukka; Tamar Ilana and Geoffrey Clarfield: frame drums
7. Dobro doshli, lane moje: Bosnia. Judith Cohen and Tamar Ilana, vocals
8. Coplas de Purím (Sephardic from Salonica): Judith Cohen, vocals, derbukka: Tamar Ilana: vocals, frame drum; Demetrios Petsalakis: oud; Geoffrey Clarfield: frame drum
Judith Cohen Live at the Golden Festival Atrium Stage, Jan 14 2012
Judith Cohen Live at the Golden Festival Atrium Stage, Jan 14 2012 by Judith Cohen is licensed under a Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.