Impromeeting 2010 by Impromeeting
suRRism-Phonoethics is amazed to release the first Impromeetin'!
- Impromeeting is a meeting place for the improvisation of sound artists from different artistic disciplines where they offer their live shows as a form of collaboration, experimentation and fun.
- Impromeeting accommodates musicians and non-musicians, narrators, poets, electronics, sound art, djing, turntablism or any other form of creating sound and noise from the point of view of experimental music.
- Impromeeting aims to promote sound and musical improvisation as a way of understanding live performances and music experiences.
- Impromeeting attaches importance to the risk and chance assumed by the participants when they improvise.
- Impromeeting is organised by Mauri (producer, artist and dj). Its first event was on 19th August, 2010 in Gijón (Spain) with 4 artists from different musical styles (were first improvising in pairs, and ended up playing all together).
- Impromeeting facilitates the registration to participate via internet.
* Elías Merino (with a computer, an electronic violin, a glass container with insects inside, and a customized radio).
Cucumber man (with a computer).
Galgo (with a guitar and sampler).
Mauri (with an elastic band in a turntable, a sampler, and a pair of amplifier pastilles).
'...finally paper walls realized my distance'
Impromeeting 2010 by Impromeeting is licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.