Delgarma (1 Albums, 12 Tracks)
- - Didier practices music since his young age
- first in music school with the trumpet. Then
- naturally and by himself
- he learns to play numerous instruments
- playing with genres : brassband
- progressive music
- .. For Delgarma
- he plays bass
- cajon and other percussions.
- - Formed as a lyricist (soprano)
- Laïla sings and writes herself all the texts
- mostly in swedish
- english and french. Life experiences
- and hopes
- Laïla's lyrics appeals and talk to us all.
- - Damien and Frédéric learnt the guitar together when they were teens in the music school. Their common taste for "acousmatique" and their complementary complicity often looks like a 4 hands solo.
Since its creation in 2002, Delgarma's musical universe sail thru different horizons : swedish fjords suédois, wooden percussions, dissonant harmonics... The strong complicity between Didier, Laïla, Fred and Damien (3 musicians and a singer) all addicted by music and creative research givesa a very specific color to their songs.
After a first album in 2003 (Que vive l'industrie), Der Andra (that means "The second" in swedish) marks then end of a musical work that lasted more than 4 years.