“The Collapse of Evolution” (by Barnacled)
One of three albums (along with Motherfucker Foodeater and Tidings) Barnacled made to sell on their doomed US tour. Recorded mostly in their practice space, it features impovisations as well as raw versions of compositions that would later wind up on "6"
• Frank Difficult – electronics, tapes
• Michael Jeffries – baritone saxophone, bass
• Jason McGill – alto saxophone, percussion, guitar
• Matt McLaren – drums, percussion
• Nicotina – guitar
• Alec K. Redfearn – accordion
The Collapse of Evolution by Barnacled is licensed under a Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.