Crisply Ambiguous by Barnacled
One of three albums (along with Pick Some Specimens and Tidings) Barnacled made to sell on their doomed US tour. Recorded mostly in their practice space, it features impovisations as well as raw versions of compositions that would later wind up on "6"
- Frank Difficult – electronics, tapes
- Michael Jeffries – baritone saxophone, bass
- Jason McGill – alto saxophone, percussion, guitar
- Matt McLaren – drums, percussion
- Nicotina – guitar
- Alec K. Redfearn – accordion
Crisply Ambiguous by Barnacled is licensed under a Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.