Freezing Point by Adrian Carter
Necktar Volume 9.1
Necktar Volume 9.2
The third cycle of Necktar 2017 is finished.
There is no birth without death.
Is eternity death secret name ?
How could we bring life in this dying world ?
Why don't we get ride of any program ?
Perhaps will could remove the politicians & multinationales corpses from the horizon ?
This volume is dedicated :
- to the mutants who escaped from death fear and live their dreams through their creations;
- to those who have contributed to this Necktar 2017 by bringing their essence;
- to those who may give is full meaning to this Necktar, by going further a simple listening, if they struggle for the right to live free through their art as their lives;
- to those who contributed in the past years who have come back for give birth to this kind of audio epitaph;
- to the netlabels that helped a lot this year again, amongst them Eg0cides Productions, H.A.K Lo-Fi Record, Earsheltering and especially Murmure Intemporel who have already upload all the previous volumes on the Free Music Archive;
- to those who resist by their acts, staying alive despite the slow agony of this world murdered by the dead ones. By dead ones I mean all kind of people who are not aware of the real consequences of confort, safety, certainty... while they spend their life trying to stay alive the longer they can, they only get to never escape this death state, stuck in a blind fake happyness.
A co-release by Le Colibri Necrophile / Earsheltering / H.A.K. Lo-Fi Record / Murmure Intemporel / Eg0cide Productions.
The set of themes of Volume 9 is
Life / Transmission / Death : Logos.
The set of themes of Volume 8 is
Chaos / Transmission / Harmony : Humanity.
The set of themes of Volume 7 is
Death / Transmission / Life : Mythos.
The set of themes of Volume 6 is
Virtual / Fusion / Material : Revolution.
The set of themes of Volume 5 is
Artificial / Fusion / Natural : Union.
The set of themes of Volume 4 is
Theory / Fusion / Practical : Revelation.
The set of themes of Volume 3 is
Macro / Perception / Micro : Evolution.
The set of themes of Volume 2 is
Random / Perception / Cycles : Reproduction.
The set of themes of Volume 1 is
Reel / Perception / Realities : Illusion.