mygeekshelp on 03/01/2019 at 05:52PM
How to unlock an iPad, iPhone or iPod?
Forgetting your iPad passcode can be the worst nightmare to experience especially when your computer/iTunes is not available. If you’ve found yourself in this situation, there is no need to worry because there are several free and easy ways to unlock iPad without computer. If you want to know How to unlock your iPad just read this article carefully.
More so, there are situations when you’re locked out of your iPad, and you decide to exercise some Patience in order to get to your PC/iTunes. If you are with your PC or Mac, we’ve also added some easy tips on how to unlock your iPad with computer. Therefore, we shall be giving you an in-depth description with a step-guide on how these solutions work in the following paragraphs.
Solution 1: Unlock iPad without Computer via Siri
Many still doubt that they can use Siri to bypass iPad lock. This is just a trick that works if Siri recognizes your voice. Here is how it works:
1. Ask Siri to open an app you don’t actually have on your iPad. Siri will reply you that such app doesn’t exist on your iPad, and would opt to search for it in App Store by bringing up the App Store icon on your screen.
2. Click on the App Store icon, and a new restricted browser window will open where you can either “select the last app or update other apps” or “push twice on the Home button” for the task slide preview to appear.
3. Swipe over the active front screen task and you’ll gain access to your device.
Solution 2: Unlock iPad without Computer via iCloud Find My iPhone
Find my iPhone feature on iPad can be used to unlock iPad without computer when you log on to the official website of iCloud (www.iCloud.com). This method can only work when Find My iPhone is enabled.
1. Go to iCloud official website, from a friend’s device or computer.
2. Sign in with your Apple ID and Password.
3. Click “All Devices” and select your iPad.
4. Click “Erase iPad” to remotely erase your iPad and its password.
5. Choose a recent backup, and set up your iPhone.
Solution 3: Unlock iPad without Computer by Setting up Auto Erase
Auto Erase is a good option for unlocking iPad without computer. You can turn this option on when setting up your passcode, and it works when you enter the wrong passcode 10 times. So, to unlock your iPod, all you need do is to enter the wrong passcode 10 times, and Auto Erase will wipe away your iPad data and passcode. When the iPad restarted it will feel brand new.
To enable Auto Erase on your iPad, follow these steps:
1. Click Settings > Touch ID & Passcode.
2. Scroll down to enable “Auto Erase” from Erase Data tab.
Note: - You know How to unlock an iPad, iPhone or iPod? If you don’t know just read this article.